If you're visiting this web site, chances are you're looking for advice on team building, leadership, time/stress management or some other way to increase organizational effectiveness. So here are a few freebies:
• We have an innate drive to become all we are capable of becoming.
• It's important to understand the difference between being "wired" and being "connected."
• Always be on the lookout for good recipes for lemonade.
• Knowing how to manage stress is different from actually doing it.
• Want to be heard? Stop talking.
• The biggest difference between humor and embarrassment is how we handle it.
• One of the best gifts you can give your team is direct, honest,tactful feedback.
• Want to work together? Play together.
• Done is sometimes better than perfect.
• If you appreciate someone, don't wait for an excuse to show it
If you want to talk about any workplace situation, consider a complimentary professional development session. Click here.
If you want more, you're going to have to pay for it…here's an example of what you'll get for your money:
• Engaging presentations
• Skillful facilitation
• Insightful coaching
• Dynamic training
• Expert consulting
• Employees who work better…together