What is coaching?
Coaching is an opportunity to work one to one with a professional* coach to achieve your career goals or to take your business to the next level.
Coaching is helpful when:
- transitioning into a new position or leadership role
- overcoming a work related obstacle
- working with a challenging boss, colleague or employee
- prioritizing a complex job or project
- competing demands lead to feeling overwhelmed or insecure
- preparing for a new career or retirement
*Professional coaches have studied and practiced in the fields of human productivity and effectiveness. The most reputable governing board for coaches is the International Coaching Federation (ICF) http://www.coachfederation.org/ Coaches with ICF standing have completed a rigorous training program, been critiqued by a master coach and have passed a certification test.
As a ICF trained coach, Karen brings her 26 years of experience working with organizations to your coaching session. She is known for her insightful observations, practical business skills and direct approach. You will enjoy her warmth, understanding and quick wit.