Karen’s engaging programs are tailored to your organization’s unique requirements. With 30 years of experience developing and delivering programs, Karen will collaborate with you to design the approach that fits your organization’s needs and budget. Her energetic, interactive presentations not only entertain, but will also impact the bottom line of your business. Each program will be adapted to fit the specific needs of your agenda, budget, and audience. Karen is available for keynotes, one-hour lunch and learn sessions, half and full day workshops, as well as multi-day trainings and staff retreats.
- "Do You See Fruit Loops or Rice Krispies" - Developing a Diverse Team for Success in a Diverse World
- "Do it With Joy" - Love of Life Adventures, Bringing Your Passion to the Workplace
- "Burn the Silos" - Eliminating Divisions and Enabling Your Team to Work Cohesively
- "CEOs and Fairy Tales" - Employing Strategic Storytelling in the Board Room
- "Get Noticed and Get Promoted" - Supporting Personal Development for Business Growth
- "Are Your Caterpillars Becoming Moths, or Butterflies?" - Understanding and Dealing with Change
- "Transformational Leadership" - Gaining Essential Skills to Support Your Team and Maximize Results